SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) ID/IQ provides vehicles to procure engineering, technical, programmatic, and professional support services for authorized users through all phases of ship and weapon system life cycle – technology development, concept exploration, design, specification development, construction/production, test and evaluation, certification, operation, maintenance, improvement/modernization, overhaul and refueling, salvage and disposal. The scope of the contracts also includes professional support services to assist in the development, review and execution of search and salvage, diving, underwater ship husbandry, and pollution control program areas. Elevate System’s prime contract number is N00178-15-D-8185.
Elevate systems supports the following functional areas in Zone 2 (National Capitol Region), and Zone 4 (Gulf Zone).
- Analysis Support
- Programming, and Network Support
- Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Trials Support
Current Task Orders:
Quality Assurance Program Description:
Elevate Systems is ISO 9001 Compliant.
Point(s) of Contact:
Scott Gray 210.807.9981 email@example.com
Past 3 Years of Service:
- B-52 Stratofortress Radar Blower Motor System Reverse Engineering Effort
- WC-135 Constant Phoenix Whole Air Collection Systems (WACS) Compressor Overhaul Effort
- HH-60H Sustaining Engineering Effort
Contacts to Provide Information of Customer Satisfaction with Services: